Authors: Shurda K.E.
Introduction. Ensuring economic growth and improving living standards are some of the most important problems of modern social and economical development of Ukraine and its regions. It is impossible to solve these problems without establishment of socially oriented economy and development of social sphere, including establishment of a tourism and recreational complex (TRC). This complex appears to be one of the factors having a significant impact on health of the nation, human development and completion of the task for health recovery.
The purpose of this publication consists in development and refinement of some theoretical, methodological provisions and practical recommendations aimed at organization of regulation of activities of the region’s tourism and recreational complex. The article covers some problems of organization of regulation of activities of the region’s tourism and recreational complex (TRC) to ensure a unified approach to solving of problems related to formation of its optimal mechanism.
Results. The basis for organizational structure of the regional system of regulation of TRC under modern conditions is represented by an integrated marketing concept providing maximum flexibility for decision-making and enabling integration of regional links in the international market space. The concept of multi-level regulation of TRC appears to be a necessary tool for effective development of regional TRC. Unified system of TRC, taking into account its complexity and interdependence, serves as a subject of regulation in this concept. Formation of sustainable relationships is realized through methods of contacts’ management, and the process of formation of rational management solutions in the sphere of TRC regulation is realized through contacts’ management process. The use of means for monitoring and controlling in the area of regulation of activities of the region’s TRC will allow to solve both general and specific tasks as well as to raise the level of validity of adopted decisions, to solve the tasks aimed at ensuring economic security and integration of the region into the global market space.
Conclusions. In the globalized world ensuring economic security predetermines creation of conditions aimed at formation of a competitive market of services within the region’s TRC. Formation of economic security system will allow to identify and to evaluate possible threats and to implement a complex of measures aimed at stabilization of social and economical situation.
We consider it necessary to use for the practical purposes of organization of regulation of activities of the region’s TRC some system controlling and monitoring tools which may encourage its effective integration into the global market space.
Tags: controlling; recreation; tourism; tourism and recreational complex; мониторинг
- Vedenin Yu.A. Dynamika territorial’nykh rekreatsionnykh system [The dynamics of territorial recreation systems]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1982. 254 р.
- Preobrazhenckyy V.S. (Ed.) Teoreticheskie osnovy rekreatsyonnoy geografii [Theoretical basis of recreational geography]. Moscow: Nauka Publ., 1975. 223 р.
- Beydyk O.O. Slovnyk-dovidnyk z heohrafiyi, turyzmu, rekrealohii ta rekreatsiynoyi heohrafiyi [Dictionary Directory on geography of tourism, recreology and recreational geography]. Kyyiv: Palitra Publ., 1997. 130 p.
- Vyshnevs’ka O.O Fenomen turyzmu u suchasnomu sotsio-kul’turnomu prostori [The phenomenon of tourism in the modern socio-cultural space]. Kharkiv: Kharkiv National University, 2009. 296 p.
- Kvartal’nov V.A. Strategicheskiy menedzhment v turizme [Strategic management in tourism]. Moscow: Finance and Statistics Publ., 1999. 496 p.
- Lyubitseva O.O. Rynok turisticheskikh uslug [The market of tourist services]. Kyyiv: Al’terpres Publ., 2002. 436 p.
- Rutyns’kyy M.Y. Heohrafiya turyzmu Ukrainy [Geography of tourism in Ukraine]. Kyyiv: The educational literature centre Publ., 2004. 160 p.
- Shurda K.E. Problemy sokhraneniya i perspektivy razvitiya rekreatsyonnykh territoriy Ukrainy [Problems of preservation and prospects of development of recreational territories in Ukraine]. Naukovyi’ visnyk – Scientific Bulletin, 2005, vol. 15.7, pp. 322-327.
- Shurda K.E. Resursnyy potentsial kurortno-rekreatsionnykh territoriy [The resource potential of the resort-recreational areas]. Rehional’nhi problemy rozvytku turyzmu ta rekreatsii: zb. nauk. prats’ [Regional problems of tourism and recreation development: scientific materials]. Donetsk, 2005, pp. 69-77.
- Shurda K.E. Ekonomicheskaya otsenka klimaticheskikh izmeneniy [Economic assessment of climate change]. Ekonomichnyy chasopys-XXI – Economic annals-XXI, 2014, vol. 3-4 (1), pp. 97-100.
- Fomenko N.V. Rekreatsiyni resursy ta kururtolohiya [Recreational resources and balneology]. Kyyiv: The educational literature centre Publ., 2007. 312 p.
- Shurda K.E. Instrumenty strategicheskogo upravleniya osvoyeniyem pogodno-klimatycheskogo potentsiala primorskikh regionov [Instruments of strategic management exploration of weather-climatic potential of seaside regions]. Ekonomika i upravlenie – Economics and management, 2010, no. 1, pp. 91-95.
- Shurda K.E. Pogodno-klimaticheskiy resurs: ekonomiko-ekologicheskiye problemy ispol’sovaniya i kontrolya [Weather-climatic resourse: economic-ecological problems of use and monitoring]. Odessa: Feniks Publ., 2007, 343 p.
- Puzakova E.P. Mezhdunarodnyy turisticheskiy biznes [International tourist business]. Moscow: Experts Bureau Publ., 1996. 176 p.
- Aleksandrova A.U. Mezhdunarodnyy turyzm [International tourism]. Moscow: Aspekt Press Publ., 2002. 470 p.
- Porter M.E. Konkurentsiya [Competition]. Moscow: Vil’yams Publ., 2005. 608 p.
- Shurda K.E. Pohodno-klimatychna skladova ekonomichnoyi bezpeky rehionu [Weather-climatic component of economic security of the region]. Visnyk Khmel’nyts’koho natsional’noho universytetu – Bulletin of Khmelnytsky National University, 2009, vol. 1 (135), no.5. pp. 39-41.
- Shurda K.E. Analiz prichin vozniknoveniya i otsenka ekologicheskikh riskov v Ukraine (na primere Odesskoy obl.) [An analysis of the causes and assessment of environmental risks in Ukraine (for example, the Odessa region)]. East European Scientific Journal, 2016, vol. 4, no. 2(6), pp. 185-192.