Authors: Gerasymov O.I., Somov M.M.
Different methods of describing of the local structure of complex many-particle systems which based on conception of the translational and orientational order parameters are developed. The presence of anisotropic fluid phase which is the intermediate between states with short–range and long-range order is discovered. Inner-shell model for the description of the local structure of granular materials has been proposed.
Tags: anisotropic fluid; granular materials; local structure; order parameter
- Jaeger H.M., Nagel S.R., Behringer R.P. The physics of granular materials. //Rev.Mod.Phys.-1996.-Vol.68.- P.1259-1273.
- Duran J. Sands, Powders and Grains._New York: Springer Verlag, 2000.- 200p.
- Kadanoff L. Built upon sand: theoretical ideas inspired by granular flows. //Rev.Mod.Phys.- 1999.-Vol.71.-P.435-447.
- De Gennes P.G. Granular matter: a tentative view //Rev.Mod.Phys.-1999.-71,S.- P.374-385.
- Mehta A. Granular Physics .- Harvard, Massachusetts, 2009.-318p.
- Patashinskii A.Z., Shumilo B.I. Theory of condensed matter based on the hypothesis of a local crystalline order //JETP.-1985.-Vol.62,N1.- P.177-184.
- Gerasymov O.I. Structure and Dynamics of Granular Materials Perturbed by External Fields. //Ukr. Journ. Phys.-2010.-Vol.55, N 5.-P.586-592.
- Reis P.M., Ingale R.A., Shattuck M.D. Crystallization of a quasi-two-dimensional granular fluid. //Phys.Rev.Lett.-2006.-Vol.96.-P.258001.